Re: [St] D220's worth running?

Hi Bil,

  Why not?   If the price is right, and you just need a good commuting tire, I think most of the tires out there are pretty good.   I just put on a set of Conti Force tires for the winter.   So far so good, pretty good on cold frosty roads, littered with sand!    Come the summer, I'll probably put on something a little more sport orientated.   How much are the D220s?

  John B

Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey guys,

A local retailer is blowing D220's out at what looks like a good price, anyone
run those on ST's that can offer any feedback?

I've run several sets of BT-020's in the past, as well as a few AV45/46 and am
now on second set of AV55/56 but suffered one of the AV55 "chunky silicon"
problem tires...

I'm not a knee-dragger but enjoy some spirited riding, and like good stick in
the wet the AV's have provided. Thinking of Pilot Road 2 next but saw these and
thought I'd ping the WOTL...

Thanks in advance,

--

._O_. '03 Sprint ST