Re: [St] Tank bag

At 11:53 AM 2/23/2008, you wrote:

>JES_VFR wrote:
>
> > What, the local upholster can't stretch the cat skin enough to make
> > you a new one??
> >
> > Sorry, just another reason why I hate cats.
>
>Now that's just plain funny right there!  I'm with ya', so many cats, so few
>recipes...
>

>--
>
>                                 ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
>             -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
>"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
>        bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
>"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail

My wife keeps cursing me out because the Husky that I rescued from
the pound has one bad habit. He will kill cats.
I keep pointing out that she can get any cat she wants, but it will
only be a matter of time before Blue (the dog) or I kill it.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"