Re: [St] Tank bag

Dan,

I have an old Triumph branded tank bag that that was part of the deal when I bought my S3 that I never use.  It's not the oval shaped one that they still sell now (AFAIK) and it's faded but it's still functional (has a rain cover, map case on top etc.).

I don't have any pics but can take some if you'd like.

Cheers,

Kevin