Re: [St] Bohn armored pants

What size are you looking for?  I have a pair the "armored pants"  (not the
"Adventure
pants") that are practically new that I'm wanting to get rid of.  I'll sell
them cheaper than what you would purchase online.

I had thought to wear them under regular pants to commute to work in, but
never
really did like them for that...just decided it would be too much of a pain
to have
to undress every time I got to work.

--
Kevin Liske