Re: [St] Bohn armored pants

There's a great closeout deal on Knox armoured shorts over at oncycles.com
http://www.oncycles.com/catalog.asp?r=1&pn=KNX00013
I'd rank Knox right up there with T-Pro, and over Bohn.  Mainly because they have proof of their certifications.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" kohlscheen

Personally, instead of Bohn, I choose T-Pro. http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.co.uk/default.asp ----- Original Message ----From: Dan Wallander <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:27:13 AMSubject: [St] Bohn armored pants Another question. Has anyone here used the Bohn Bodyguard adventure pants? http://bohnarmor.com/catalog/products.php?cat=17 I've been looking at these to use under my arborwear to give a bit more protection if I take a fall. How are they in the heat of summer? Do they wick the moisture away? Thanks  Dan WallanderRio Rancho, NM 87124