Re: [St] Not quite a tire thread.......

What about this kit that users a chuffer-like device?

http://www.speedsupplies.com/partswebc/pubproddetail.aspx?seqkey=33451

I saw somebody once use something like this at a local wrenching
party a few years back. At the very least, it's lighter that a
compressor, and if you carry a spark plug wrench, looks to be easy. I
would be curious if anyone else here has ever seen or used something
like this.

ed