From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George K
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:23 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Not quite a tire thread.......

I've got a question for the list.  There have been numerous emails sent
about what to bring on a long distance trip, tools, gps, maps, etc.....
And the merits of using or not using a "plugged" tire.  My question
kinda brings the two together, at least in my mind.

My question is about tire repair kits.  I'm gonna be taking a 8 or 9 day

trip this summer and would like to bring a tire repair kit just in
case.  I'd like to get some opinions on what you've used and your
impression of said kit.  I'm leaning towards picking up a small 12v air
compressor rather than use the little CO2 bottles but I would like to
hear if there are any pros/cons.  Thanks in advance!!!!

George

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.