Re: [St] Justice finally? NOT!!!

At 01:19 PM 2/26/2008, you wrote:

>Because of her age the woman who killed Adam lost her license and only
>had to pay a $500 fine. She was convicted of negligent homicide. You
>can get fined more than that for littering so I don't see it as
>justice. I am glad she was convicted and no longer has a license.
>
>http://www.rgalea.com/adam/
>
>Rupert

Like I said before there is no justice. Given her age, I can see that
maybe she should not be sentenced to jail, but the $500 dollar fine
is a insult to motorcyclists everywhere. I don't care if that old
woman only has SS or pension to live on, She killed a healthy
productive man and left his family without. She has to have insurance
in TX doesn't she?? There should be a whopping law suit there since
the woman was convicted of negligent homicide.

Well now we know exactly what our lives are worth in TX, $500 dollars.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"