[St] ST brakes

Hi all,

A mate recently bought an sweet 05 ST1050 (non ABS), with low mielage but it
had soggy front brakes.

He sent it in for the 15 000 km service but the bike has come back with the
brakes not much better.

I want to offer to sort his out the same way I sorted mine on the Daytona.

On my Daytona the cure was to clean the pistons, then force them completely
open with a piece of wood and completeley bleed the system with the pistons
open. First bleed the right caliper then the left. That way any air in the
calipers will be flushed out.

Is the process on the ST the same?

thanks

Marc