Re: [St] Not quite a tire thread.......

I've used a BMW plu reair kit twice.

The first time I replaced the entire tyre when I got home.

The second time (one month later!) I had the trye removed by a professional
bike tyre outfit, and the plug removed and replaced with a high speed patch
(on their advice).

That tyre did another 8 000 kms at high speed including four track days.

cheers