[St] Motogp Laguna Seca

I am planning on going to the Motogp races at Laguna this summer for
Saturday and Sunday.(Sort of a last minute decision plans for the summer
changed)

I was wondering if anybody could suggest some accommodations in the area. I
am not looking for really fancy, just clean and a fair price.

Also should I buy grandstand seats ?  If not what areas do you suggest for
viewing the races.

Finally, I have heard that traffic can be a nightmare around the track. Any
suggestions? (I will be in a car not my bike unfortunately) I saw that there
were buses going to the track is this a good idea?

Thanks for any advise

Darren

O1RS

Edmonton, Canada       Snow is melting (<: