Re: [St] Fw: Justice finally? NOT!!!

At 10:37 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:

>i think the issue is leniency because of her age. if i had been the
>one responsible for adam's tragic accident, would i recieve such
>leniency? ok, so no jail time, but one has to accept consequences
>for their actions regardless of their age.
>
>philip

As I said before, I don't have a problem with the woman not getting jail time.
I have no problem with them taking away her license.
I have a problem with the $500 fine, It should have been more like $500,000.
The woman had at least one car, that should be up for sale since she
can no longer drive it. It should be arranged that the proceeds of
her estate state go first to Adam's family until the settlement is
covered and then to her chosen beneficiaries.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"