Re: [St] Fw: Justice finally? NOT!!!

Kevin,

You changed the direction I had intended to address on this subject.  Driving while intoxicated is not what appears to have happened here.  Again, tragic accident.

When my parents were in Norway they had a single glass of wine at a relatives home.  He refused to allow them to drive to their hotel.  In many of the Scandinavian country the percent of alcohol allowed is 0%.  Jail time can be life for a first offender.  I would support a similar initiative in the US.

Gary