Re: [St] Happy New Years Ride

Happy New Year to?all liSTers,

I, too, got out for a ride on New Years Day. Temp was about 45 with clouds, but no rain. I romped around for about an hour. Most roads were free of traffic, though one driver of an SUV made a left turn onto my road if front of me. I had to brake significantly to avoid rearending her, but I had enough room to avoid any nastiness. A mixture of disbelief and cold slowed my reactions a tad, but it was all a good reminder to keep one's head up and watching for drivers who don't and aren't.

Ride safely,

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA
'00 RS - Lucifer Orange, of course