Re: [St] restoring 4-ways

Bil Swartz wrote:
> Happy New Year liSTers!
>
> Got the rare opportunity for a looong ride thanks to an early January thaw
> yesterday.  It got to be late in the day and one the way back, riding into the
> sunset, my ridin' buddy's 4-way flashers came in handy to warn me of upcoming
> slow tractors and Amish buggies and it got me to missing those that I had on the
> '99 ST...
>
> So I got to wondering, the cutout for the switch is still there on the housing.
>   Does anyone know what it takes to restore the 4-ways taken from us in '02+
> models?  Gotta wonder if the wiring is there and all we need is a switch and a
> relay?
>
> Thanks in advance for any and all thoughts/info,

I'm sure someone with more info will chime in, but I think the easy way
is to source a UK switch unit.  I think its just a "deleted" option on
the US bikes.  The UK version also gives you the ability to switch your
headlights off.

Weren't there US models that had the 4 way switch?  If so, maybe its
just a matter of getting one of those.  Don't know if there were any
changes to the switchgear other than the removal of the 4 ways though.