[St] Helmet Questions... (Nolan N102, etc.)

I'm looking for a new helmet and flip-ups look like they would be great for
touring & commuting.
The Nolan N102 NCom looks like a nice helmet for a fair price and of course
the ability for Bluetooth integration is very interesting.
Anyone have any experience with the Nolan N102 NCom?
How do they fit size wise? (I wear a size Large in a Shoei or Arai
Quantum and the Schuberth C2 flip-up doesn't seem to fit my head.)
Are there any other helmets that allow easy integration of a Bluetooth
headset for music and phone?

Thanks,
James