[St] new UK accessories importer.

Hi

I have, at just about the worst time of year possible, started off a business importing accessories into the UK. The idea is to distribute quality imported bike accessories  that do not currently have a UK importer. I am currently stocking Laminar Touring Lips for the Sprint ST - please visit my site www.heroblobs.co.uk for a look.

Also, if you know of any foreign companies making great products that you can't get in the UK, let me know as I am keen to expand my product range.

Thanks, and happy rides

Jon