Re: [St] new UK accessories importer.

On 9 Jan 2008, at 13:34, Jon Guy wrote:

> I have, at just about the worst time of year possible, started off a
> business importing accessories into the UK. The idea is to
> distribute quality imported bike accessories  that do not currently
> have a UK importer. I am currently stocking Laminar Touring Lips for
> the Sprint ST - please visit my site www.heroblobs.co.uk for a look.

Looks good.  When I visited, it insisted on saying the site was called http://shop.heroblobs.co.uk/
  (not www).  Hopefully I got the right one... ;)

> Also, if you know of any foreign companies making great products
> that you can't get in the UK, let me know as I am keen to expand my
> product range.

Aerostich? (http://www.aerostich.com/)
Gadgetguy? (http://www.gadgetguy.net/)

You can get both of these in the UK by ordering from US via web site -
so not sure if this is what you had in mind.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/