Re: [St] MotoGP 07 Game

Jim,

I haven't and I've been meaning too, time to fire up Ebay and see what's
out there.  And I'm a serious GT junkie, I even have one of the
force-feedback wheels and pedals so I'm right there with you on eagerly
awaiting the release of GT5 for the PS3.  With the near death of HD-DVD
over the past week the PS3 is currently the most affordable and
compatible Blu-Ray player.

Nate
00SprintRS