Re: [St] Luggage for RS

mmm I've an RS also.   I was wondering the same thing.   I did mount the JC Whitney top box.   For $60 or so, it really is a fantastic bargain.   For the long haul, I guess we'll have to use soft bags, unless someone knows of a better solution.
  JohnB

rs955 <rs955@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Has anyone tried to fit the hard bags from an ST onto an RS. I know the exhaust would have to be lowered but otherwise would they fit?
I am happy with my RS but sometimes would like to have hard bags.

Darren
01 RS Lucifer Orange

The continual fear of failure is worse than failure itself