Re: [St] Luggage for RS

At 06:13 PM 1/27/2008, you wrote:

>Has anyone tried to fit the hard bags from an ST onto an RS. I know
>the exhaust would have to be lowered but otherwise would they fit?
>I am happy with my RS but sometimes would like to have hard bags.
>
>Darren
>01 RS Lucifer Orange

Darren,
I don't have an RS, but I can understand your desire to have easily
removable luggage.

have you looked at the swmotech stuff??

It goes on and off quickly, is durable and is backed by the good
people at twistedthottle.

check this out
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/286

My only affiliation with them is as a satisfied customer.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"