From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Brady
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 12:34 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Luggage for RS

mmm I've an RS also. I was wondering the same thing. I did mount the
JC Whitney top box. For $60 or so, it really is a fantastic bargain.
For the long haul, I guess we'll have to use soft bags, unless someone
knows of a better solution.
JohnB

rs955 wrote:
Has anyone tried to fit the hard bags from an ST onto an RS. I know
the exhaust would have to be lowered but otherwise would they fit?
I am happy with my RS but sometimes would like to have hard bags.

Darren
01 RS Lucifer Orange