[St] Lowering an 01

I've been remidned recently that my 01 ST is a little bit
too tall for me to handle comfortably.  I'd like to take
about an inch off of the height if I can-- more would be
better, but an inch should make a significant difference.

If I can, I'd like to do it by attacking the seat, rather
than mucking with the suspension and dealing with the
associated problems.

Are the Corbin or Sargent seats naturally lower?  If not,
are there any other third-party seats that would work
out-of-the-box?  If not, any recommendations for custom
seats?

-Patti