Re: [St] Annoying flat today

I have used motorcycle towing services for years.  I wonder if this group
could get a group discount?

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Traina
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 2:56 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Annoying flat today

I'm stuck in Reno, Nevada after a $450 tow from the middle of
nowhere.  Neither a mushroom plug or a can of fix-a-flat could fix my
rear tire.

Questions:lots, doing this from a phone...

2006 st no abs
1) anything strange about this year? Why do the bt20s have a special
fitment for 2006 only?
2) seem to recall sprint needs special equipment to ballance? What was
it?
3) going to try and replace both bt20 nn tires with avon storms or
Michelin pilot road 2s, is this sane?
4) got any contacts in Reno who could do this on July 4th? Shops seem
closed. :(

Much obliged, sorry can't search list archive from phone. Please cc me
in any response to list.