Re: [St] Lowering an 01

some clever shaping might do it.

narrow at the front would allow you to get more leg distance to the ground,
and shouldnt bother you while riding.

seat high is a big issue, I'm 6'3" but some of my riding mates really
struggle to find bikes they can ride.

I've seen small ladies ride 1200GS's purely by balance and getting one leg
to the ground, so anything is possible with confidence and practice.

I once saw one pick one up that had fallen, purely through technique.

She put the bars at full lock, and used her legs to lift it in stages by
bracing her back against the bars.

Now thats a biker for you............

cheers

Marc