Re: [St] Lowering an 01

>I've seen small ladies ride 1200GS's purely by balance and getting one leg
>to the ground, so anything is possible with confidence and practice.

Oh, I *can* ride the Sprint, and I have been for years.  It's
just that I know the price is that I'll occasionally tip it
over when I hit a marginal low-speed situation.

>some clever shaping might do it.

That's my plan.  I just bought a used seat on Ebay, and I'm
going to send it to Sargent.  Has anyoen used them to lower
and narrow a Sprint seat?  If so, how much did it get you
and are you happy with the results?

-Patti