Re: [St] Lowering an 01

The problem with being a bit tight on the leg is an unexpected hole or
gutter or something.

That said, I dropped my Daytona in my own driveway when it was two weeks
old. Bike rolled forward, cuaght me off balance and over I went.

R6 000  damage, thats close to US $850.

I still get ragged about it, two years later.

Marc
Cape Town,

RSA