From: Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: [St] Riding boots

Smith, Russell S. CTR US USJFCOM SUPPORT wrote:?
?
> I'm looking for waterproof, and comfortable. Any suggestions from > Personal experience is appreciated.?
?
Sidi On-Roads have served me well for several years and it's about time to replace them. I was looking to buy another pair when I heard they may have changed construction or from Sympatex to Gore-Tex? Looking for info before committing, but they have been really comfortable and are at least 5 or 6 seasons old.?
?
-- ?
? ._O_. '03 Sprint ST?
? -Bil- /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport /~\?
"No I don't want a pickle..." /H\ '98 VFR800FI -hers ASCII \ / Against?
? bil@xxxxxxxxxx (=O=) '89 Hawk GT -hers Ribbon X HTML?
"Drink Real Ale" "Quch!" 66 U AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA! Campaign / \ Mail?