Re: [St] Riding boots

At 11:16 AM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
It's time to replace my Corbin Road Master Boots (no longer made)

I'm looking for waterproof, and comfortable. Any suggestions from
Personal experience is appreciated.

R. Smith

SIDI's
I have had Strada Tepor's (before they changed the american name to Strada rains) and I loved them
I have B2 rains, and I still wear them on "odd" days.
I have Vertebra rains now that I wear on the "even" days.

See, I ride nearly everyday and have to switch between boots. Both are comfortable and I almost never wish I had one pair on over the other.
Both are fine for walking about, the B2's are no longer completely waterproof after I wore them for nearly three years of alternating daily duty and wore through bond between the layers of the sole and the cracked the last.
Nothing that a little goop adhesive would not fix.

If I had to buy another pair of boots tomorrow, I'd buy the vertebras again in a heart beat. If $$ was tighter, then the B2's again.

JohnS A Dragon Ascending "Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"