Re: [St] Riding boots

At 04:09 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
Timely discussion, I'm looking as well. Anyone have feedback on the Sidi Strada Rain? Not as Ricky Racer as some of the others.

Its a great boot with only a couple of drawbacks.
One there is no hard armour in the toe area so any dragging or banging near the toes will hurt.
Second the hard armour on the ankle and shin guard is not replaceable.
Crack the shin guard like I did once (not while riding), and it will be either a glue up job or boot replacement.

I found the B2 rains to be almost as plain black as the strada's with three points of replace able hard armour.
I wore them to the office and to the shop. 99% of the time no one noticed them under my pant legs.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"