Re: [St] Chain Links

Matt,

Care to expound here? Because it isnt obvious to me...

Neil, I wouldnt mind that once every 100,000
miles...fair trade for no maintainence, not even a
lube, in the interim...

I cant believe it is due to the power, not when
Buell's new 146 hp V-twin Rotax powered beast sports a
belt....

John

and Matt wrote:> I can't believe no one spotted the
problem here.  Or maybe it was
  just so