Re: [St] Fuel economy

On Jul 14, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Jeremy Beheler wrote:

 (not sure if he's on this list
but if you are dude, sorry about the Going-to-the-sun-road in Glacier)

So what happened on the Going To The Sun Road?

My chance to ride that road was more like Going To The Snow Road. It was so foggy and snowing that day, I drove right by the visitor center at the top because visibility was so bad I didn't even see it. I was on a Katana 750 that trip, and that was one of several days that I ended up riding ( and sliding) in the snow.

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/images/katana5.jpg (Bear Tooth Pass, moments before I dropped it in the ice)

Some day I have to go back to Glacier because I sure didn't see much that trip.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/ motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned