Re: [St] Turn Signal Lense

The same thing happened to me and I had to replace the whole unit (dealer said you can't get just the lens). Evidently there had been a problem with the glue/sealant used to attach the lens to the turn signal housing. I replaced the left one while I was at it (good thing too because that lens popped off in my hand when I pulled the unit out). I still have the left lens, but sadly they are mirror images and not symmetrically the same. :(