[St] Welcome Jeremy

Welcome aboard Jeremy. You'll find new owners to some of us old timers (99)
here so post away whenever you have a question.
Except oil, tires, or chain lube :-) Just kidding of course as you might
have the new question or the one we all have looked at for years but you
never had the pleasure to share.
For my 60th birthday that trip was my dream but now it will have to happen
at 61 :-(
North of you in The Colony, Texas. Stop by or post if your close again.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"