Re: [St] Fuel Economy

Jeremy, from what I heard, it was closed till at least after the 4th. I just finished a trip out to WA (in the car with kids, no bike) and was talking with someone at one of the campsites who was headed up there. He mentioned that the last he had heard it was still closed (this was on the 7th).
When I went to Glacier in 2002, they had gotten 2 ft of snow on June 16, and the pass wasn't completely cleared until early July as well. Seems to be a fairly common occurrence these days.

Dan

Jeremy Beheler wrote:
Going to the sun road was closed the first two days I was there.  You could
only go up just past the weeping wall and then they turned you around.

I was going to meet him at Logan pass but couldn't get up there from the
side of the park I was on.  The "other way" was about a 2hour trip around
the park to the east entrance and onward to Logan pass.

What time of year did you do that trip?  They had 3ft of snow June 10th, but
nothing after that.  I was driving through from July 1-3.

--Jeremy