Re: [St] Fuel Economy

Jeremy,

I was in glacier 10 months ago and going over "Highway to the Sun" took for ever because they had avalanches that took out several sections of road.  It was down to one lane in several places with stop lights on each end that only allowed a few cars through at a time.  It added at least an additional hour to the ride over the pass and just had a bunch of those movable concrete slabs to keep people from going over the side.  I'm not big on high places and this was not a lot of fun.  I had heard it was going to take a year or so repair.

Gary