Re: [St] Crickets chirping

Regrettably I have a nail in my back tyre that hisses when I move it.
It's been there over a week while I mull over the 3+mm of tread that is
left and the options that have been discussed here at length before.
Having just arrived back from 2 days on Mumbai it is likely to be
another week before we're back on the road.

And the sun's out!

Happy new front to you David.  Make sure the speedo works after it's
fitted.

Chris Hawrood

00 RS

>>> kahonas@xxxxxxxxx 19/07/2008 13:17:40 >>>
Wow.  I don't remember a time when I've seen the list this quiet.  I
guess
everyone is either working or (hopefully) taking advantage of the
beautiful
weather.

Me?  I'm getting a new front tyre rimmed and balanced today, and man,
did I
need it.  Yippee!

David
'99 ST