Re: [St] EUROPE TRIP - NOVEMBER 2008

You may be lucky, we might have our summer then!
November 5th - guy fawlkes night is always the start of a cold snap
and getting closer to the shortest day. Not the best time but if you
get out of London you could head up to Hinkley to the Triumph Factory,
then spend time in  the Cotswolds
(http://www.the-cotswolds.org/top/english/intro.shtml). Plenty to see,
nice riding and plenty of places to stay.
Bike Hire: Google search but it might be worth conatcting Jack Lilley
as its not too far from Heathrow. I dont know if they hire but they
might advise.
http://www.jacklilley.com/contact_us.asp

Map to Hinkley
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=uk+map&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image