[St] Air box removal

I got stuck taking the air box off to change the sparkplugs...What is
the combination to remove the air box temperature sensor connector?
There are two spots that look like it can come apart at, a green block
that the wires come into and a middle block, then the sensor.  Does it
brake between the green and the middle sections?  Also, I have a 2000
RS, it has the 1000 EMC computer...the air pressure sensor that attaches
to the air box is just a long plastic nipple that goes into the box,
there is no electrical hookup...am I correct?  Finally, the pressure
regulator on the fuel tank, the book says there should be a vacuum hose
attached to it, I do not remember seeing one when I took the tank off.
I could have missed it, but...is there one I should be looking for?  If
so, from where?

Thanks in advance...

Jack Solomon
Test Engineer