Re: [St] Picture of Mom on my RS

That's great!!! My mom will barely touch my motorcycle let alone go for a ride on it. However, my grandmother (Dad's mom) took a ride on my husband's bike for her 87th birthday back in 1998. . . . .

Ok so what happened that the previous generation was such a bunch of wimps?

That's a good question, seeing as your experience is the same as mine. My Dad would probably go for a ride but for back surgery he had back in '90. I think he thinks its cool that I ride, but my Mom occasionally comments that she hopes Richard and I will "grow out of it". I keep telling her that this is highly unlikely ;-).

Lisa