Re: [St] 2007 seat on a 2006?

I use it only for long trip. The inflation is very important though.
The less inflated the better. It take a bit of time to get use to. But no sore butt
w/ it.

Fred

FWIW, I have tried an Airhawk cushion on my '06 Sprint ST.? I did not like it.? I ended up returning to to my dealer for a refund.
My next accessory will be to install the Trident aftermarket pipe to eliminate the (very hot) cat under the seat (and improve the sound).
Brian
GWN