From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Toy Haulers

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:18 PM, Joel Ashman wrote:

> I looked at a Kargoroo by Outback.  I thought that was a cool
> camper/toy
> hauler.  The queen size bed folded up and made room for an ATV or 2
> bikes.
> 26-ish feet long.  Not a 5th wheel, so it was a good option for
> us.  I don't
> recall it having any slide outs, so it might not be appropriate for
> long
> term living.

That's probably about the length that I'm going to look at. With the
Dakota I'm not sure I'd want to go much bigger. It's got the power,
but it's the brakes I'd be worried about. I've never towed a trailer
with brakes so I'm not sure how much braking is done by the trailer
vs. the vehicle pulling it.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.