Re: [St] Shimmy, shake, wiggle, waggle, whatever...

Vibration can come from the rear too.  Check the balance on that.
Check your tire pressures
Check your steering head bearings
Check your rims for round - have you hit a chuck hole lately
Check that your front axle and rear nut (no, not the passenger) are torqued
correctly
Broken belt in a a tire - got any bulges

Does it happen with the clutch in and out?
Does it happen in any gear at that speed?

Could be a combination of factors.
Check your throttle body synch.

Dan Wallander
Rio Rancho, NM  87124