Re: [St] (no subject)

How long have you been on this list?  Have you checked the wiring to the
LH bars?  Does it turn over?
No bike costs £1500 to repair if you re-wire it yourself.

That should put the cat among the pigeons.

Chris Harwood
00 RS that wouldn't start once upon a time

>>> fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 31/07/2008 23:06:12 >>>
Hi

I have a RS sprint. Recently it would not start and on taking it to
the
garage they have told me all the wiring looms are corroded and need
replacing.  I am told this will cost about £1500 to repair. Also i am
told
the bike is only worth 1200 as it is W reg and got 35,000 on the clock?

Can any one comment

Thank you

jet