Re: [St] New Fuel

There are ways of interpreting my tongue-in-cheek reposte that don't
convert to 'it was her fault' but it WAS my intention to suggest that
the bike was better kept out of the discussion, which is what was put to
me

Unrepentant
Chris Harwood
00 RS

At 10:33 AM 5/29/2008, you wrote:

>That option is definitely out.  The cam-belt tensioner disintegrated
as
>she returned from taking me to the airport for 6 weeks away.  I told
her
>to use my car and she ran it up the back of someone who stopped
>suddenly!  I am keeping VERY quiet about the bike.

First of all, how was the cam-belt tensioner failure her fault?
I mean unless the tensioner was supposed to be checked or serviced at
some mileage way point and it was not, that is not her fault.

Now, crashing your car is kind of her fault, but also kind of yours
as well. You told her to use your car when you know  exactly how well
she can adapt to an unfamiliar vehicle.
Mix in a little bad luck and it was well seasoned recipe for disaster
there mate.

Hang in there.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"