[St] Two Other Comparison Points

First, the mirrors on the '08 are an improvement over the '99.  Very steady.

The luggage on the '08 leaves something to be desired. Richard likes the basic idea of the attaching & locking mechanisms. Must be an engineer thing, as I think they are overcomplicated. He admits the execution leaves something to be desired. The space is less than the '99, which is what I do not like. However, I have seen Rude Dog's pictures of the "new" vs. the "old" STs, and I have to say the new panniers visually fit the new bike, just like the panniers for the '99 fit that bike.

Lisa