Re: [St] Plug question

The ones I bought for my 2000 Sprint RS are NGK part number DPR8EIX-9.  I installed them with no issues and still running strong.
Rich-FL

----- Original Message ----
From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 10:48:10 AM
Subject: [St] Plug question

Hi All,

Just wondering what the favorite spark plugs are
around here. More specifically, I am finally getting
around to changing the original plugs on my 02 RS at
about 20K. Stock plugs are NGK R CR9EK, I was talked
into buying NGK Iridium CR9EIX. And of course, they
look totally different. Stockers have a larger than
normal looking ( too me 0 pin, and two tangs on the
threaded part, the Iridiums have a more conventional
single tang and what looks like a very small center
pin. Anybody use these Iridiums and if so what has
been your experience ?

Thanks,

John