Re: [St] Engine light, etc

On Thu 05 Jun 2008, John Ulizzi wrote:
> Thanks Fred. Thats really strange, the "from 02 on"
> manual clearly shows that hose and mentions it's
> hookup, it just doesnt say where the other end
> goes...

Me too, the service manual describes the hose but the hose was never fitted to
my bike. Either an oversight in the manual, or some 02-on 955s did have the
hose fitted.

> I am pretty sure I did not miss any connectors,
> so we'll see what happens when I put her back
> together...

You said you didn't disconnect the battery, but did you have to charge it?
Turning the ignition on with the battery voltage below a certain value will
cause the MIL for 3 cycles even after you charge up the battery.

Eoin

'04 ST955i