Re: [St] ST Pictures

No to the luggage question.

Triumph really took a backward step on this one and they are stubbornly
persisting with it. The previous series factory luggage could fit a full face
helmet in each box. Packing for a trip, even two up, I found I always had enough
carrying capacity. Some people like the new luggage, but considering the boxes
are huge but hold bugger all they are a waste of precious space.

The best option I have found is GIVI with SW Motech brackets.

CHeers,
Brett.

"Nice bikes!!  Let me know if you can get as much in the bags as you could on
the old style ST ones.  I went the Tiger route and although the bags look
very nice, they just seem awful small..  My 01 ST has plenty of room, but I
think packing for a trip on the new Tiger may require a top box of some
type..

Dave Bardell
PA"