[St] Triumph panniers (was re: ST Pictures)

During a recent tour where I shared a room with my brother who had an 2007
ST with the hard panniers, I was amazed how small the inner bags were,
compared to my Triumph soft panniers (which were not even extended). If you
want real capacity go for the soft panniers- with the zipped extentions they
are huge (and make good soft role bars too!)

Barry
07 Sapphire Blue Sprint ST 1050 (Dolly Pudding)